Oil stains aren’t just a slip and fall hazard they are unsightly! Oil stained concrete is among the most prevalent eyesores found at c-stores and retail fuel stations. Worse yet… it can be costly to remove and thousands of new drops are left behind every month. There is hope; using EXIMO Waterless Concrete Cleaner can give your forecourt concrete new life and lead to increased sales.
EXIMO Waterless concrete cleaner is more than just a surface cleaner, it saves time and money over alternative methods because the microbes in EXIMO actually consume the oil and breakdown the hydrocarbons into harmless water and gasses. This means it cleans better than pressure washing because it works deep into the pores of the concrete, restoring its original luster and clean appearance.
The best part is... it’s very easy and fast to use. Simply apply the product and sweep it over the concrete. That’s it! Once the product is applied -- you're done!
What You Will Need
- Ensure the area is dry and free of trash or debris.
- Using provided scoop, apply EXIMO directly to the oil spot. 1/4 cup will cover up to 55 sq. ft., the average size of one (1) fuel lane or one (1) parking space.
- Keeping broom in contact with the surface, sweep product forward and backward across the oil spot.
- Next, sweep perpendicular across the initial line until the product is fully dispersed. Applying the correct amount of product should leave no excess - if excess remains, continue sweeping until the product is fully dispersed.
- Oil stains are removed within 4-6 weeks. Re-apply weekly to prevent future staining.