How to Clean Gas Pumps & Fuel Stations
On average gas stations and convenience stores see roughly 80 million visitors a year. With all that traffic, diesel and other grimy residues start to build up on your outdoor surfaces like gas pumps, dispenser handles, concrete and more. Trying to clean these surfaces with an average cleaner often doesn’t produce desired results. However, OTIS Multi-Surface Cleaner Concentrate from CAF can solve your cleaning problems.
- Two (2) empty (32 oz.) spray bottles – one labeled "OTIS" and the other labeled "WATER"
- Access to water
- Optional: cleaning rag
1. Create Your Cleaning Mixture
- Combine three (3) scoops (tsp) of OTIS and 32 oz. of water into OTIS labeled spray bottle. Mix thoroughly to dissolve.
- Fill WATER bottle with 32 oz. of water.
2. Spray OTIS Solution onto affected area using the “jet stream” setting on the spray bottle. The solution will remove tough dirt and grime, allowing it to drain off. Continue to spray to remove remaining dirt and grime to avoid streaking.
3. Spray with water to rinse off the diesel, dirt, and grime. No scrubbing is necessary, but a rag can be used to dry the area after the surface is properly rinsed.
TIP: Spray starting from top to bottom. Use a generous amount of solution to allow grime to drain-off the surface.
Download the Easy-to-Use Cleaning Instruction Sheet Here
OTIS safely cleans:
Stained concrete areas
Food prep/cooking surfaces
OTIS comes in several product forms: Concentrate, Wipes, and Tablets.
If you're ready to up your cleaning game and beat out the competition, contact CAF Outdoor Cleaning for the best gas pump and fuel station cleaning solutions.