EXIMO® Waterless Concrete Cleaner 12oz
EXIMO® Waterless Concrete Cleaner is a dry powder that's easy to use -- simply apply the product and sweep it over the concrete. Once the product's applied -- you're done! EXIMO is a time-driven, maintenance program that will show visible results in just 2 applications! The 12oz packaging is perfect for residential use or small application areas.
Features & Benefits
Saves time and money over alternative cleaning solutions.
Uses the environmentally friendly process of bioremediation.
Cleans better and deeper than pressure washing.
EXIMO works deep below the surface of concrete to remove oil and fuel stains.
Cleans Better than Pressure Washing
EXIMO is all natural and environmentally safe. Additionally, it uses a process called bioremediation to break down hydrocarbon chains deep below the surface into harmless water and carbon dioxide.
Unlike pressure washing, EXIMO requires no water to clean up petroleum stains that have soaked deep into the pores of concrete. With EXIMO, no contaminants enter the surrounding environments.
Saves Time and Money
EXIMO is easily applied in just a few minutes and can immediately be walked or driven on. No expensive pressure wash rentals and no downtime!
- Clean gas pump concrete after using EXIMO
Restaurants / Food Service
Clean existing and discourage new stains in parking lots, sidewalks and drive-throughs.
Attract more clients and look more professional with clean, stain-free exteriors.
Be the envy of all your neighbors with the cleanest driveway on the block.
|EXIMO||Pressure Washing||Other products|
|Removes Surface Stains|
|Removes Stains Below the Surface|
|Requires no Water|
EXIMO® Waterless Concrete Cleaner cleans oil stains better than pressure washing by working deep into the pores of concrete, restoring its original luster and clean appearance.
EXIMO is more than a surface cleaner, it’s an all-natural waterless cleaner that uses a time-driven process and nature’s own biochemistry to completely remove tough petroleum stains from concrete. Through a process called bioremediation, microbes in EXIMO breakdown the hydrocarbon chain of petroleum stains deep below the surface into harmless water and CO2. This process restores the surface to its original appearance without the need for expensive pressure washing or the use of harsh chemicals.
EXIMO is a waterless powder that's easy to use. Simply apply the product and sweep it over the concrete until the excess powder has been disbursed. Once the product is applied—you're done! EXIMO is a time-driven maintenance program that will show visible results in two to four applications. For use on concrete, driveways, sidewalks, pavers and more. EXIMO is also environmentally safe, requires no water and reduces downtime – saving you time and money.
EXIMO’s redesigned formula is environmentally safe and can be used as a wet or dry application. Note: a wet application of EXIMO can drastically reduce the amount of time needed to apply the product.
Use on: Concrete, Driveways, Sidewalks, Pavers, Parking Lots, Forecourts, and more...
Coverage: 55 sq/ft per ¼ cup or about the size of one parking space
- Amazingly effective! Don't waste time using anything else.I never write reviews, but I am so amazed by this product I wanted everyone to know! My VW left LOTS of oil spots on my driveway and something had to be done to get the HOA off my back. I thought it would be impossible. I researched and tried Orange Titan first. It did okay, but I still saw spots. I tried TSP on another section, same. These two took LOTS of elbow grease and sweat. I was very hesitant to buy EXIMO because some of the reviews were negative and said it didn't work. I took a chance and bought the smallest amount hoping that I was not wasting money. I also had a suspicion that the positive reviews were planted by the company. So, I used Eximo as a skeptic, and here is what happened: It worked! I could not believe it. I actually SAW the oil coming up out of the cement. This is oil that has been there for years! Some reviewers said that it just covered up their spots, but this oil is coming up. In fact, when I was done putting Eximo on the spots, the rest of the driveway looked terrible in comparison, so I went ahead and did the whole driveway. I still have half of a package left because it does not take much. When my husband came home and saw the drive he thought I had sanded it down? He was amazed at the difference. So, even if this product were only covering up the spots, I would probably still buy it and keep reapplying because it makes the driveway look almost new.
- LOVE THISMy son spilled motor oil on our cement porch, and everything we tried cleaning it up with didn't work. I saw this product and bought it, The stain is Gone! You sprinkle a little on it once a week sweep it in, and after a month it is completely gone..If you buy this you won't be disappointed, I promise you
- Better than pressure washingThis stuff worked as well as a high-pressure spray wash with a lot less work! I put it on the driveway, scrubbed it in with a wire brush, and left it for about a week. Then I washed it down and the oil and grease were gone. Still a little discoloration but I get that after a high pressure spray.
- Oil stain much improved after using Eximo!I had an oil leak in my garage and Eximo did a pretty good job of removing it. The stain is much less visible but it is still there. I tried Dawn and some other remedies first. Perhaps if I used Eximo right away it would have completely removed the stain. It was definitely worth it!
- I love this product!Very effective! I have been using this product for years.
- I purchased this from AmazonI purchased this item from Amazon.com after observing the attendants at a local gas station use it. I wish I had purchased the bigger one because for the product to be effective, you must apply weekly. I had a very large oil stain in my driveway and this one little bag barely covered it so I did not have anymore to apply for the following weeks. I will definitely get the bigger one soon to keep from receiving harassing letters from the Home Association. They get on my nerves!!!
- AmazingOne word, AMAZING!!!!!
- Five StarsIt does a good job
- Five StarsDoes the job
- Easy to use, great results!Wasn't sure this was going to work on our pavers, but it does a great job actually. It's not *fast* by any means, taking about a month to get rid of the stain, but it is *easy* to use and not a lot of work... just sprinkle and then spread with a broom. The only negative is that it is a very fine powder, so if there is any wind it tends to blow around a lot and make a mess until it's spread out and worked into the concrete. Once worked in it stays put and does it's magic.
- 2 weeksBeen about 2 weeks and seems to be clearing up the oil stains. Gonna give it a couple more weeks before trying to rinse it off but off to a good start
- Slow and steady...Cleared the oil stains from our pavers after about a month of weekly application
- Miracle product!This is a miracle product! My oil stain was gone in an instant and as time went on, it looked even better!! My entire family was so impressed, they all wanted to get some for other concrete stains!
- Love this stuffLove this stuff, works better than anything I have ever used. We have an old car that leaks oil this took care of even the oldest oil spots.
- Five Starsthanks
- Worked exactly like it said it doesWorked exactly like it said it does. I had an oil container leak all over my patio. My boyfriend put a little bit of this down and swept it as instructed. You can't even tell that anything was there. I would recommend this product.
- Four StarsSeemed to work pretty good. Expensive but would buy again.
- The product may be helpful when used as described but...The product may be helpful when used as described but it did not for my application. The company has offered to reimburse me but I was using it on an area that was difficult to spread therefore do not feel they owe me anything.
- This stuff worksThis stuff works, I have tried everything else, and this made the oil stains disappear in less than a week. It really works. It saved me time and money, and my brick pavers look great
- Five StarsThis stuff works well if you apply as directed and give it time
- Five StarsCompletely cleaned up all spots in my basement.
- Very suprisedWas very surprised that it picked up the oil and actually some other stains that were in the concrete before.
- Five Starseximo works wonders! kinda expensive
- Great for all but very dry oil stainsFresh and recent oil stains- works as advertised; the older the stain, the more weekly treatments are needed. Much of the Eximo remained even after a moderate rain and kept working for that week.
Very old stains- these soaked into the concrete and sat for a few years. The Eximo did so little in three applications that I abandoned its use. Perhaps all that was left in the stains were various additives that were inert to the enzymes. I would use Eximo for all but very old stains; on these, I had partial success with Muriatic acid.
- Great productI used EXIMO after I pressure washed my driveway to remove the old oil stain that left a black shadow in my concrete.