Oil stained concrete is among one of the most prevalent eyesores found at c-stores, gas stations, or just even your own garage or driveway. Instead of attempting to remove these oil stains with harsh chemicals or pressure washing, here is an easy, eco-friendly alternative that is proven to be more effective and environmentally safe. Follow the instructions below to get rid of heavy duty oil stains on your concrete!
What You Will Need:
- Push Broom
- EXIMO Waterless Concrete Cleaner
- Before starting process, make sure the affected concrete area is dry and free of any debris.
- Apply one scoop of EXIMO directly onto the oil stain (scoop provided).
- TIP: One scoop = ¼ cup. This is enough to cover an area as big as one parking space (55 ft2)
- While applying light pressure, spread EXIMO evenly with push broom across the stain without lifting the broom off the ground.TIP: Keeping broom in contact with the ground, sweep EXIMO forward and backward across the oil spot. Then sweep perpendicular to the previous motion to ensure EXIMO is evenly distributed to the area.
- Continue spreading the EXIMO until the powder appears translucent. Once product is brushed into surface, that’s it! No need to rinse off the area, but water will not harm the effectiveness of EXIMO.
- Repeat this method once a week and stain will disappear in one month or less!