There are various methods on how to accomplish the daunting task of cleaning your front driveway, especially if it’s covered in oil stains. But instead of wasting water and money on pressure washing or harsh chemicals, use the following instructions for an easy, time-saving, eco-friendly alternative!
What You Will Need:
- regular broom
- cleaning brush (or push broom)
- EXIMO Waterless Concrete Cleaner
- Using an outdoor broom, sweep away any loose debris. Ensure the pavement is dry.
- Sprinkle a small amount of EXIMO directly onto the oil stain(s). Use just enough to thinly cover the surface area of the stain, avoiding excess.
- Using a handheld cleaning brush (or push broom for larger areas) brush the EXIMO into the surface of the concrete. Spread until powder appears translucent.
- That’s all it takes! Repeat this process weekly for 4-6 weeks until stain is completely removed.