How to Remove Oil from Concrete Pavers
Looking for a successful way to get rid of oil stains on your concrete? You've come to the right place. Conventional methods of removing oil from concrete usually just mask the stain or spread it around - they don't actually remove the problem at all. So don't waste another minute cleaning your concrete the wrong way! Follow the instructions below for an effortless, eco-friendly solution that will eliminate your oil stains for good!
What You Will Need:
- push broom
- EXIMO Waterless Concrete Cleaner
- Before beginning,ensure the area is dry and free of any debris.
- Using the provided scoop, apply one scoop of EXIMO directly onto the oil stain.
- TIP: One scoop = ¼ cup, enough to cover 55 ft2 (about the size of one parking space)
- Keep the push broom in contact with the surface while applying light pressure to spread the EXIMO evenly over the stain.
- TIP: Slowly sweep EXIMO forward and backward across the oil spot. Then sweep perpendicular to the previous motion to ensure the powder is evenly distributed.
- Continue spreading EXIMO until the product is completely brushed into surface. No need to rinse off the area, but water will not harm the effectiveness of EXIMO.
- Repeat this method once a week and stain will disappear in one month or less!