How to Remove Graffiti from a Fuel Dispenser
Vandalism is as unexpected as it is destructive. In the case of graffiti, many methods require harsh chemicals to attempt removing the residue but these techniques are just as harmful (if not more so) to the original surface. The following remedy is simple, safe, and will teach you how to remove graffiti from metal, paint, brick, concrete and more! These instructions provide an easy way to get rid of graffiti without further damaging any surfaces in an eco-friendly way!
What You Will Need:
- VIVX Graffiti Remover
- Cleaning rag or brush
- Rubber gloves
- Safety glasses
Warnings: Contents of VIVX are flammable, contents under pressure. Use only as directed.
- Put on safety glasses and gloves before beginning process.
- Shake VIVX can vigorously before use.
- Pretest VIVX on a small, inconspicuous area before applying to entire stain.
- Spray VIVX directly onto graffiti from 6-8 inches away.
- For smooth surfaces, wipe off immediately using a clean cloth. For textured surfaces, scrub graffiti with nylon brush after applying VIVX.
- Rinse the area with water to reduce stain residue
- Repeat cleaning process as necessary until stain is completely removed.