How to Protect Fuel Dispenser Screens
Vandalism, UV rays and general wear and tear can cause fuel dispenser screens to crack, fade and break. Instead of spending thousands of dollars in repairs, use the following process to learn how to prevent damaged screens from even happening.
What You Will Need:
- SKINZZ Protective Shields
- SKINZZ installation starter kit
- Application Solution
- cleaning cloth
- handheld squeegee
- remover tool
- Clean the application area by spraying on and wiping off SKINZZ Application Solution.
- TIP: Be sure to especially clean the edges and corners, where dust and grime may accumulate
- Once the application area is clean, peel off one SKINZZ shield from the pack.
- Spray the sticky side of the SKINZZ shield, as well as the application area, with the SKINZZ Application Spray.
- Carefully center and stick on the SKINNZ shield to the application area.
- Using the handheld squeegee, apply gentle force from the center to the edges of the area to smooth out any bubbles or excess solution to ensure SKINZZ lays flat on surface.