How to Protect Dispenser Screen from UV Damage
Vandalism, UV rays and general wear and tear can cause fuel dispenser screens to crack, fade and break. As the sun hits, the screen will fade and customers will not be able to clearly read them. Instead of spending thousands of dollars in repairs, use the following process to learn how to prevent UV rays from damaging your screens.
What You Will Need:
- SKINZZ Protective Shields
- SKINZZ installation starter kit
- Application Solution
- cleaning cloth
- handheld squeegee
- remover tool
- Clean the original screen by spraying on and wiping off SKINZZ Application Solution.
- TIP: Be sure to clean area where dust and grime may most accumulate (edges and corners).
- Once the screen surface is dry, peel off one SKINZZ shield from the pack.
- Using SKINZZ Application Solution, spray the sticky side of the SKINZZ shield AND the original screen surface.
- Carefully center and stick on the SKINNZ shield on the original screen.
- Use the handheld squeegee to flatten and smooth out the protective shield.
- TIP: Apply gentle force from the center to the edges of the screen to effectively smooth out any bubbles or excess solution.
6. Replace shields as needed using remover tool in starter kit.