Let's say your fuel station just installed beautiful new dispensers at your site. Over time, incidents happen such as vandalism, acid etching, hard water stains, and UV rays, that cause the screens to fade or tear. This obstructs the customers' ability to clearly see the screens. As these circumstances happen, wouldn't it be nice to just peel away the problems rather than spend hundreds of dollars in repairs? Well, now you can! Use the following process to protect your dispensers and combat any future damage that may happen to your screens.
What You Will Need:
- SKINZZ Protective Shields
- SKINZZ installation starter kit
- Application Solution
- cleaning cloth
- handheld squeegee
- remover tool
- Clean the original screen surface by spraying on and wiping off SKINZZ Application Solution.
- TIP: Be sure to clean the edges and corners, where dust and grime may most accumulate.
- Spray the sticky side of the SKINZZ shield, as well as the original screen, with the SKINZZ Application Spray.
- Carefully center and stick on the SKINNZ shield on top of the original screen.
- Using the handheld squeegee, apply gentle force from the center to the edges of the area to smooth out any bubbles or excess solution to ensure SKINZZ lays flat on surface.
- Replace shields as needed using remover tool in starter kit