How to Remove Oil from a Concrete Patio
Oil stained concrete isn't the prettiest sight to see on your concrete patio. Finding even the smallest oil stain can lead to a large amount of effort in attempts to remove it. But why waste water and money on pressure washing or harsh chemicals, when you could use this method for an easy, eco-friendly, time- and money-saving alternative?! This process requires less effort on your part and is the best choice for your schedule, your wallet, and the environment. Follow the instructions below to get rid of heavy duty oil stains on your concrete for good!
What You Will Need:
- cleaning brush (or push broom)
- EXIMO Waterless Concrete Cleaner
- Sweep away any loose debris using an outdoor broom and ensure the concrete is dry.
- Sprinkle a small amount of EXIMO directly onto the oil stain(s). A little goes a long way, so be sure to avoid excess by using just enough to thinly cover the surface area of the stain.
- Use a handheld cleaning brush (or push broom for larger areas) to brush the EXIMO into the surface of the concrete. Spread the powder until the product is completely brushed into the concrete.
- Repeat this process once a week for 4-6 weeks until stain is completely removed.