How to Get Rid of Squeegee Bucket Smell
Look no further for an easy way to eliminate the foul odor that infests squeegee buckets and cleans glass better on a daily basis. The following process will give your buckets a “breath mint” and guarantee a better clean than other wash solutions.
What You Will Need:
- Squeegee bucket or clean container
- ORUS TABS
- Use a bucket or mixing container that is clean and empty.
- To create mixture, first add 2.5 gallons of water to the empty bucket or container.
- Add one tablet of ORUS in container and gently stir. ORUS dissolves quickly and is ready to be used within seconds of mixing.
- Place this solution into squeegee bucket for customer use. The solution doubles as a disinfectant and a powerful glass cleaner that can be directly applied to windshield for cleaning purposes.
- Replace solution daily for long lasting effects.