PROTERO® Premium Surface Polish
PROTERO™ Surface Polish is a safe, non-aerosol polish designed for heavy-duty polishing of stainless steel, painted metal, aluminum, hard plastics and more.
Features & Benefits
Polishes and protects multiple types of surfaces.
Safe for use on indoor and outdoor equipment.
Protects from UV damage and degradation.
PROTERO removes fingerprints, smoke film, scuffs, dirt and grime better than your average surface polish.
Polishes and Protects
PROTERO protects surfaces and equipment from the elements and helps restore the sheen of metal surfaces.
Safe for Equipment
PROTERO is tough enough for use on outdoor gas station equipment yet gentle enough to use in kitchens and countertops.
Prevents UV Damage
PROTERO helps prevent and protect against UV damage – keeping your outdoor equipment looking brand new.
Facility & Maintenance
PROTERO can shine up surfaces both inside and out. Try it on garbage cans, benches, metal surfaces, rubber finishes and more!
Keep your appliances and household surfaces looking their best. Tough enough for outdoor applications, yet gentle enough for use in your kitchen.
Hotel & Hospitality
Clean and shine dull surfaces. From valet areas to in-room applications, PROTERO is a versatile alternative to other surface polishes.
|PROTERO||Machine Polishing||Competitor Products|
|Polishes & Protects|
|Ready To Use|
|Multiple Surface Use|
PROTERO™ Surface Polish is a safe, non-aerosol, ready-to-use polish designed for heavy-duty polishing of stainless steel, painted metal, aluminum, hard plastics and more. PROTERO is tough enough to polish outdoor gas station equipment yet gentle enough to use in your back kitchen.
PROTERO removes everything from fingerprints and smoke film to scuffs, dirt and grime. In one application, PROTERO cleans, restores and protects metals surfaces all without leaving a greasy residue or buildup.
In addition to polishing, PROTERO also protects your equipment from the elements such as UV damage.
To polish, simply spray PROTERO directly onto metal surfaces or onto a clean cloth. Wipe the surface and you're done. If you spray too much on the surface, you can simply grab a clean dry towel and continue wiping the surface until the excess has been removed. For best results, clean off built-up grease and grime with OTIS Multi-Surface Cleanerbefore polishing with PROTERO.
- Restores, polishes and protects
- Ready-to-use formula
- Safe on equipment
- Blocks UV degradation
- Repels dust
Use on: Painted Metal, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Mechanical Finishes, And more...
- Works really wellWorks really well. My deli guy has been using it a lot, too
- ProteroDoes a great job shining surfaces. No complaints.
- So far so good!Does a great job shining the pump fronts, hoses, and plastic surfaces. I had questioned if it would work on the pump tops in preventing dust/road grit from sticking, especially as it warms up, but it’s performing well.
- Well done Protero!We have a couple gas stations out near the ocean with stainless steel pumps. With the salt water in the air, we have always had a hard time polishing them. This product worked great on the stainless steel panels, and leaves a polished look for days.