Did you attend NACS 2019 in Atlanta?
NACS Show 2019 was larger and more amazing than ever before. With an estimated headcount of 21,000+ attendees from the convenience and fuel retail industry – this was the premier opportunity to learn, buy, sell and network with industry experts.
This year CAF and GasBuddy teamed up again for an informative NACS Education Session - "Stop the Leakage: Where Are Your Sales Going?" During this session, we discussed:
- Contrasting strategies of other retail channels with those of the convenience industry
- Explained the current impact of competition on convenience traffic
- Listed ways that your business can take some of the convenience business back that slipped into other channels
CAF Showcased in the NACS Cool New Products Section
CAF is known for innovation and efficiency - and this year we will be presenting new mix and measure processes for small fuel spill vapor suppression AND for squeegee bucket freeze protection. Check out REACT® Rapid Response and the FRIGO® Auto-Dispenser in the NACS cool new product showroom.
REACT® Rapid Response – Fuel Spill Neutralizer
- Suppresses Vapors – Quickly reduces fuel spill flammability
- Reduces Hazmat – Requires no absorbents
- Decrease Slip and Fall – Increase traction on fuel spills
- Saves Cost – Saves on labor and disposal costs
FRIGO® Auto-Dispenser – Winter Additive System
- Accurate and Effective – Effective freeze protection down to -10°
- Easy to Use – Set to lowest forecasted temperature and dispense
- Increases Safety – Minimizes contact with undiluted chemicals
- Saves Cost – Reduces labor and optimizes chemical use
Check it out below!
Fuel Spill Neutralizer
Designed to help America better respond to fuel spills, and help prevent the number of fires resulting from spilled fuels. When applied to fuel spills, REACT quickly reduces immediate hazards such as flammability and inhalation, while also treating the long term impacts of contaminants to customers and the environment.
Waterless Concrete Cleaner
Cleans oil stains better than pressure washing by working deep into the pores of concrete, restoring its original luster and clean appearance. EXIMO is environmentally safe, uses no water, reduces "down" time and is cost-effective.
TRAINING & SUPPORT PAIRED WITH SOLUTIONS
- Online Certification
- 1:1 Individual Coaching
- Training Documentation
- Multi-Media Training