National Facility Management Sales Manager
CAF National Facility Management Sales Manager
“Facility Management Channel Builder”. Selling proven products to a new growth channel. “Order Takers” need not apply!
Maple Valley, WA preferred but not required.
Leverage your experience and knowledge of the facility management business channel to develop new sales to new customers. CAF currently partners with 35,000+ retail locations to provide cleaning products and training to tackle the toughest cleaning challenges in retail: oil-stained gas stations. Over the last 16 years, we’ve sold to banks, parking garages, government, fast food and pressure washing companies. This newly established position will have the opportunity to build up and develop the facility management channel.
Our best salespeople are those who enjoy the challenge of the hunt. Each sales manager builds their territory like a true entrepreneur and becomes the boss of their territory. If your friends would describe you as an extremely enthusiastic, passionate, experienced and results driven sales professional with outstanding work ethic, a “make it happen” attitude along with a heavy dose of self-confidence, keep reading! If you’re energized about all you’ve read and want the opportunity to make UNLIMITED commissions with NO CAP, let’s talk!
Who you are:
You enjoy the challenge of growing sales with a history of success. You compete to win, which drives constant improvement. People view you as a trusted advisor and respect your proposed solutions and strategies. You believe in working hard and fast to rapidly respond to the needs of your clients. A natural leader, you want to be part of building out a market with thoughtful strategy and disciplined execution. You are a sales leader who considers their greatest strength the ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships that deliver results.
What’s in it for you:
Impact. You are a career salesperson and industry expert looking to join a growing company where you can make a significant personal impact by leveraging your skills, experience and work ethic. You want to be part of a collaborative team of leadership and sales. You want to work closely with management and development teams that listen and react to your insights.
Success. You want to be part of a winning team with ambitious and exciting growth. CAF invented the niche of “outdoor cleaning” and is the clear leader in the world’s most developed retail petroleum market. You want the room to grow your position and skillset.
Growth. You like to trailblaze and drive new opportunities. Proven sales processes will be adapted from current markets and tailored to the facility management channel using your expertise and ability to learn and adapt as you go. You’ll lead internal resources to develop and improve CAF’s ability to add and keep new channel customers and partners.
- Grow Channel Sales. Your priority is ultimately to grow channel revenue and add new customers. You will drive awareness, meet with customers, and maintain a full sales funnel. You will close deals individually and as a team.
- Develop Industry Tailored Sales Process. The channel will likely have multiple stakeholders including the retailer/client, facility management company and service providers. You will leverage industry insights and experience to constantly improve CAF’s ability to sell and drive growth across stakeholders.
- Manage accounts. CAF has a strong history of keeping customers year after year with growing sales through the re-orders and new products. You will proactively work with customers to ensure product use through training and collaboration with customer leadership. You will maintain and update customer accounts in Salesforce.
- Travel. You will spend 30% of your time attending on-site meetings and events across a US national territory.
Here’s how we know that you are the right fit:
- The education. You have a bachelor’s degree.
- The experience. You have built a career with 3+ years of experience in B2B sales or facility management leadership. You have a proven track record of success selling B2B to large enterprises/Fortune 1000 companies. Experience in Facility Management is preferred.
- The knowledge. You are an expert in the end-to-end sales process and a master negotiator. From identifying opportunities to creating proposals; from negotiation to buy-in.
- The technical expertise. You are a skilled at the Microsoft Office suite and a CRM user, preferably Salesforce. You are a fast learner with technical inclinations.
- The sales expertise. You know how to close a sale and renew a customer. You know how to ask the right questions and provide the reassuring responses.
- The charisma. You can influence others. You enjoy meeting new and potential customers. People view you as a trusted advisor and respect your proposed solutions and strategies.
- The soft skills. You can balance priorities, plan strategically, change focus, multitask, handle ambiguity and be rapidly responsive.
- The communication skills. You are comfortable speaking potential and existing customers on the phone or in person. But as an experienced Sales Executive, you know the key is also to listen. Your writing skills are equally outstanding, and you have excellent formal and informal presentation skills.
- The autonomy. You can work with minimal oversight and play an active role as a knowledge contributor to the team.
- Your home office provides a positive work environment.
Base Salary plus Commission: DOE
Reporting: Executive Vice President, Sales