Sales Development Representative
(Maple Valley, WA)
CAF is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, self-starting individual to join our sales team as a Sales Development Representative. If you are a high performing individual looking for a complete sales role where you can be involved in the sales cycle from prospecting to account management, we want to talk to you. You will work closely with your manager to identify target accounts, create outbound email and call campaigns, and see deals through close This is a great opportunity for someone with SDR experience looking to advance their skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Actively collaborate as a team member within the department and the organization as a whole
- Become an expert on products and services to be sold and maintain relevant industry knowledge
- Generate quality opportunities and schedule meetings for our sales teams utilizing leads/contacts provided by marketing via telephone, email, and other creative means
- Become a trusted resource and develop productive relationships with department accounts
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and culture
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
Why current employees recommend CAF:
- Great culture and solid team values
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Opportunity for career and personal development
- CAF is innovative: Cleaning up the world!
- Proven company growth and stability
What it takes to succeed:
- Fit CAF culture and team values
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task, work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient planning and organizing skills – outcome and results driven with attention to detail
- Full computer proficiency (Microsoft Office and CRM experience with Salesforce)
- Strong social, written and verbal skills
- Thrive in rapid-growth company
- Professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic, driven to achieve personal and company goals
- Satisfy pre-employment drug testing
CAF is a rapid growth company that sells outdoor cleaning products B2B to Fortune 500™ direct accounts. Year over year, our sales growth exceeds 20%. We’re looking for impact players: someone like you who displays the excitement and desire to help CAF grow. CAF takes pride in our unique, down to earth culture with tenacious, grounded, and fun employees. Our culture is customer oriented and creating relationships is key to the growth of our fast-paced company. We have a strong work ethic and are engaged and committed to ongoing success. CAF recognizes the need for balance between work and family; we are family friendly. If you get excited about driving change and being a part of something bigger than yourself, then CAF is where you should be!
To apply, email resume and cover page to: Jobs@mycaf.com
Click the button below to learn more and apply for this position.