(Maple Valley, WA)
Growth culture --- Proven products --- Winning team
Here at CAF we are redefining the retail customer experience across the globe through cleaning and safety products. Our unique insight? The customer experience starts outside, before they ever enter the building. We are the chosen partner for over 35,000 retail facilities across North America and Europe in providing cleaning and safety products. We are customer-focused, growing fast and provide environmentally friendly products.
The Sales Analyst is directly responsible for supporting the sales organization in all facets of operational efficiency, scale, and controls including performance analysis, goal management, and sales process design. You will partner closely with Sales leadership and cross functional partners to help drive strategic planning and growth initiatives. You will support frontline sales reps with a variety of tasks equipping them to sell as efficiently as possible.
- Conduct quantitative analysis including but not limited to forecasting, performance tracking, customer specific data and additional cross-department projects.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Create and update reports and dashboards that assist the reporting and targeting efforts of the sales team.
- Analyze the ROI for projects, initiatives, and business functions.
- Lead out with other departments to design and implement processes that promote high-quality data and reporting.
- Be an expert on the sales and CRM (HubSpot) process and maintain data integrity.
Top 5 reasons employees recommend CAF:
- Great culture and solid team values
- Ability to personally make a visible impact
- Opportunity for career and personal development
- Fast growth and innovation keep things interesting
- Proven company growth and stability
What it takes to succeed:
- Expertise in data analysis and financial modeling
- Ability to capture and leverage business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Self-starter that is willing to go above and beyond, finding problems and solutions
- Experience with CRM systems, reporting, and analytic systems (HubSpot and Power BI preferred)
- Satisfy pre-employment drug testing
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursements - for items like gym memberships, fitness classes, massages, and more!
Click the button below to learn more and apply for this position.