(Maple Valley, WA)
We are seeking an extremely enthusiastic, passionate, and experienced results driven professional with an outstanding work ethic. Must demonstrate the ability to add value at a fast paced, fast growing and award-winning solutions-based manufacturing company and be able to learn quickly on their own. The Project Manager position will plan and oversee projects within CAF, from the initial ideation through completion, and will work with all departments at the company. Past project examples include researching, onboarding, and conducting internal training for new Accounting systems, sourcing new product vendors, and implementing a company-wide process documentation library. Applicant must possess an energetic, creative, and outgoing personality with the ability to build meaningful and extensive personal business relationships. The Project Manager must also have outstanding communication, listening, organizational, problem-solving and follow-up skills. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, are a must.
Be ready to jump in, learn quickly, and get hands on while tackling problems at all levels of the organization in this role. If you’re hungry to continually learn new things and aren’t limited to accomplishing only what’s been asked, this job is for you!
CAF is a rapid growth company that sells outdoor cleaning products. Year over year, our sales growth exceeds 20%. We’re looking for impact players: someone like you who displays the excitement and desire to help CAF grow. CAF takes pride in our unique, down to earth culture with enthusiastic, tireless, tenacious, grounded, yet super fun employees that are diverse in background and talent. Our culture is customer oriented and great marketing is key to the growth of our fast-paced company. We believe that customers come first. We have a strong work ethic and are engaged and committed to ongoing success. CAF recognizes the need for balance between work and family; we are family friendly. If you get excited about driving change and being a part of a growing organization, then CAF is where you should be!
The Project Manager reports directly to CAF’s CEO, Derek Zahajko, who’s mindset and knowledge of this business ensures his department and employees are firmly aligned with CAF’s broader initiatives and strategies. Derek’s leadership style is one that sets the vision for the team, clearly and compellingly, then steps back and allows the team to work while being available to provide support if required.
Top 5 reasons current employees recommend CAF:
1. Great culture and solid team values
2. Opportunity to make a significant impact
3. Opportunity for career and personal development
4. CAF is innovative: We’re cleaning up the world!
5. Proven company growth and stability
What it takes to succeed:
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task, as well as work independently and in a team environment
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter who can navigate and tackle problems as they come up
- Strong social, written, and verbal skills
- Documented undergraduate degree preferred
- Full computer proficiency (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Efficiently coordinate meetings and events
- Great organization skills
- Display professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic and a drive to achieve goals
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fit CAF company culture and team values
- Satisfy pre-employment drug testing
Click the button below to learn more and apply for this position.