Inside Sales Representative
No CAP commission + base salary --- Proven products --- Winning team
Here at CAF, we are dedicated to bringing first class products and support to our customers by hiring people who embody our company culture. We achieve clarity through action, maintain the highest of standards and initiate real change. Put simply, our purpose is to achieve Faster, aim Higher and grow Stronger. CAF is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, self-starting individual to join our sales team as an Inside Sales Representative. If you are a high performing individual looking for a complete sales role where you can be involved in the sales cycle from prospecting to account management, we want to talk to you. You will work closely with your manager to identify target accounts, create outbound email/call campaigns, and see deals through the closing process. This is a great opportunity for someone with SDR experience looking to advance their skills or a traveling sales rep looking to transition off the road. If you are hungry to learn, and strive to better yourself every day, keep reading.
CAF is a rapid growth company that sells outdoor cleaning products. Year over year, our sales growth exceeds 20%. We’re looking for impact players: someone like you who displays the excitement and desire to help CAF grow. CAF takes pride in our unique, down to earth culture with enthusiastic, tireless, tenacious, grounded, yet super fun employees that are diverse in background and talent. Our culture is customer oriented and great marketing is key to the growth of our fast-paced company. We believe that customers come first. We have a strong work ethic and are engaged and committed to ongoing success. CAF recognizes the need for balance between work and family; we are family friendly. If you get excited about driving change and being a part of a growing organization, then CAF is where you should be!
As the Inside Sales Representative, you will report to CAF’s eCommerce and Inside Sales Manager, Vaugh Gessner. Vaughn’s proactive and resourceful leadership style fosters collaboration, empowering his team to achieve and exceed their goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Generate quality opportunities and close deals utilizing company leads/contacts via telephone, email, virtual meetings, and other creative means
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest to build and maintain a sales funnel.
- Collaborate as a team member within the sales department and organization as a whole
- Become an industry and product expert
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and culture
Top 5 reasons current employees recommend CAF:
- Great culture and solid team values
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Opportunity for career and personal development
- CAF is innovative: Cleaning up the world!
- Proven company growth and stability
What it takes to succeed:
- Fit CAF culture and team values
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task, work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient planning and organizing skills – outcome and results driven with attention to detail
- Full computer proficiency (Microsoft Office and CRM experience)
- Strong social, written, and verbal skills
- Thrive in high velocity / fast paced company
- Professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic, driven to achieve personal and company goals
- Satisfy pre-employment drug testing
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursements - for items like gym memberships, fitness classes, massages, and more!
To apply, email resume and cover page to: email@example.com
Click the button below to learn more and apply for this position.