From convenience stores and gas stations to auto repair shops and brick and mortar stores, businesses see a lot of traffic on a daily basis. Dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of customers come and go each day to get gas, run errands, and so much more. Over time, all those vehicles and the excessive foot traffic can take a significant toll on your parking lot — leaving behind oil and fuel spills, litter, and dirty sidewalks.
Luckily, there are convenient and easy solutions to help you maintain a clean parking lot. Here, we share why a clean parking lot matters, and the products you can arm yourself with to keep it in tip-top shape for years to come.
A clean parking lot means more business
A clean interior is crucial for a successful business, and the outside is just as important — including the parking lot. It’s the first impression you’ll make on customers, and if they think it’s dirty, they’ll likely think the same of the inside and take their business elsewhere. What’s more, stores that are clean on the outside sell more products, drive customer loyalty, and increase their bottom line.
How to keep your parking lot clean
Cleaning your parking lot may seem like a difficult or time-consuming chore, but armed with the right tactics and cleaning products, it will become a simple task in no time. Here are some tips to get you started:
- Schedule a set time each day and week to clean your parking lot. Daily tasks can include things like sweeping, picking up trash, and emptying garbage cans.
- Place trash bins in convenient areas for customers and guests to dispose of their litter.
- Clean up stains on sidewalks or any oil and fuel leaks from vehicles using EXIMO® Waterless Concrete Cleaner.
- Tackle any areas with soft asphalt before potholes form with FORO® Asphalt Cleaner and Hardener (which also provides protection against oil and fuel drips).
- Invest in professional landscaping and painting services to maintain a clean and professional appearance.
Keep your parking lot clean with CAF
Parking lots may seem like a giant slab of concrete and asphalt to most people, but for businesses and their customers, it can make or break the first impression. At CAF, we know and understand the importance of a clean business, which is why we’ve developed effective, environmentally friendly products to help you along the way. Not sure what you need? No problem! Use our solution finder to find the best product for exactly where you need it.