Need a solution for graffiti? Get VIVX Graffiti Remover!
VIVX is your solution for graffiti! Although there is not technically a 'season' for graffiti, in the springtime and summer when the weather warms up, there is noticeably more 'tagging' on walls, fences, and just about any surface spray paint can be applied to. If you are a victim of graffiti, follow these instructions and watch this video demonstration to learn how to remove graffiti with VIVX:
How to remove spray paint and other graffiti: NOTE: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
1. Always pretest this product on a small, inconspicuous area before use
2. Spray surface from a distance of at least 8 inches
3a. On Smooth Surfaces:
- Immediately wipe off mark with clean cloth
3b. On Rough Surfaces:
- Immediately remove mark with a nylon bristle brush or clean cloth
- Flush entire area with strong stream of water
4. Repeat steps 2-3 as necessary VIVX graffiti remover can be used to remove graffiti and adhesive residue from concrete, metal, plastic, oil-based paints, baked enamel, glass, tile, brick, stone, masonry, ceramic material and reflective coatings on street signs. VIVX graffiti remover effectively removes:
- Spray paint
- Adhesive residue
- Ballpoint pen
- And more...
An added benefit of being your solution for graffiti, VIVX is easy and safe to use. VIVX is a thick gel substance that clings to surfaces without dripping for a fast, easy to clean graffiti removal solution. VIVX also complies with strict California Consumer Product VOC Regulations.