How to Safely Remove Graffiti
Vandalism isn’t something anyone plans to have happen, but when it does it’s a pain to deal with. Many methods use harsh chemicals to remove the residue but these techniques are harmful to the original surface and the environment. The following remedy is simple and will teach you how to remove graffiti from wood, brick, paint, and more! Use the following instructions for an easy way to get rid of graffiti without damaging any surfaces in an eco-friendly way!
What You Will Need:
- VIVX Graffiti Remover
- Cleaning rag or brush
- Rubber gloves
- Safety glasses
Warnings: Contents of VIVX are flammable, contents under pressure. Use only as directed.
- Put on safety glasses and gloves before beginning process.
- Shake VIVX can vigorously before use.
- Pretest VIVX on a small, inconspicuous area before applying to entire stain.
- Spray VIVX directly onto graffiti from 6-8 inches away.
- For smooth surfaces, immediately wipe off using a clean cloth.
- For textured surfaces, scrub graffiti with nylon brush after applying VIVX.
- Rinse the area with water to reduce stain residue
- Repeat cleaning process as necessary until stain is completely removed.