Stubborn stickers and decal residue can be a pain to remove. Not to mention the energy and elbow grease that’s wasted trying to scrape them off. But look no further for an easy, effortless, safe way to get rid of adhesive residue without damaging surfaces.
What You Will Need:
- VIVX Graffiti Remover
- Nylon brush or plastic scraper
- Rubber gloves
- Safety glasses
Warnings: Contents of VIVX are flammable, contents under pressure. Use only as directed.
- Put on safety glasses and gloves before beginning process.
- Shake VIVX can vigorously before use.
- Pretest VIVX on a small, inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface.
- Spray VIVX directly onto adhesive from at least 6-8 inches away.
- Allow the solution to soak in for a few seconds. Then, using pressure, scrub off adhesive with brush or scraper. (Be careful to not damage the original surface with the scraper.)
- Rinse the treated surface with water.
- Repeat cleaning process as necessary until stain is completely removed.