How to Remove Stickers and Decal Residue from Fuel Dispenser
Stickers and decal residue can be stubborn and a pain to remove. If left alone and not cleaned off, the sticky residue from stickers and decals can attract dirt and grime which can make your business’s appearance look unclean. Fortunately, there is VIVX® Graffiti Remover which is great at removing stickers and decal residue. VIVX has a special gel formula that can remove stickers and decals from smooth and textured surfaces. To learn how to affectively remove difficult residue, follow these instructions.
What You Will Need:
- VIVX Graffiti Remover
- Nylon brush or plastic scraper
- Rubber gloves
- Safety glasses
Warnings: Contents of VIVX are flammable, contents under pressure. Use only as directed.
- Put on safety glasses and gloves before beginning process.
- Shake VIVX can vigorously before use.
- Pretest VIVX on a small, inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface.
1. Spray VIVX directly onto adhesive from at least 6-8 inches away.
2. Wait a few seconds to allow the solution to soak in. Then, using brush or scraper carefully, but firmly, scrub off the adhesive.
3. After adhesive has been removed, rinse the treated surface with water.
4. Repeat cleaning process as necessary until stain is completely removed.
Editor's note: this post was originally published in July 2016 and has been revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.