How to Remove Oil Stains from Parking Garage
Hundreds of cars drive in and out of parking garages every day, leaving behind nasty oil stains. While that is just the nature of parking structures, it can be made more inviting simply by cleaning up the concrete the cars park on. Conventional ways of doing this takes all of one's time, energy, and money, and make little difference when they're done. But with the following process, oil stains can be completely eliminated from parking garage concrete in an EASY and eco-friendly way!
What You Will Need:
- Before beginning the process, ensure the parking garage concrete area is dry and free of any debris.
- Using the included scoop, spread one scoop of EXIMO Waterless Concrete Cleaner directly onto the oil stain.
- TIP: One scoop is enough to cover 55 ft2 / the size of one parking space
- Spread the EXIMO by applying light downward pressure on the push broom across the cement.
- TIP: Keep the broom in contact with the ground. First, sweep EXIMO forward across the oil spot, then sweep perpendicular to the previous motion to ensure EXIMO is evenly distributed to the area.
- Continue spreading EXIMO until the powder is completely blended in with the concrete as shown in the image. Once the product is brushed into the surface, you're done! No need to rinse off the area, but water will not disrupt the cleaning process.
- Repeat this method once a week and stain will disappear in one month or less!
Contact CAF Outdoor Cleaning today to learn more about removing oil stains with our unbeatable product line.