How to Remove Oil Stains from Drive-Thru
Whether you're visiting a restaurant, pharmacy, or bank, one of the common problems each establishment is facing is the hideous sight of oil stains in the drive-thru. Although it is not out of the ordinary to see these stains, it would be more inviting if they were taken care of.
What You Will Need:
- Push broom
- EXIMO Waterless Concrete Cleaner
- Before beginning, ensure the concrete is dry and clear the area of any debris.
- Apply one scoop of EXIMO directly onto the oil stain (scoop provided).
- TIP: One scoop is enough to cover an area as big as one parking space (55 ft2)
- Keeping broom in contact with the ground, gently sweep EXIMO forward and backward across the oil spot. Then sweep perpendicular to the previous motion to ensure EXIMO is evenly distributed to the area.
- Continue spreading the EXIMO until the powder appears translucent and blends in with the concrete. Once product is completely brushed into surface, you're done!
- Repeat this method once a week and stain will disappear in one month or less!