It is easy to think that once chewing gum is stuck on carpet– flattened and walked on– that it is permanently there. But with the following instructions you can get rid of hardened gum from surfaces like carpet, concrete, tile, linoleum and wood with this easy, eco-friendly technique. No residue will remain!
What You Will Need:
- Metal Scraper
- RADO Gum Remover, and included straw nozzle
Warnings: Contents of RADO are flammable, contents under pressure. Use only as directed.
- To ensure efficiency and safety, read all instructions before beginning process.
- Attach the included straw nozzle into the RADO can. SHAKE WELL.
- From a distance of about 1-2 inches, spray RADO directly onto gum. This will instantly freeze the gum.
- Frost will appear after 2-3 seconds. Begin peeling off the hardened gum immediately using a handheld scraper until completely removed from surface.