How to Remove Adhesive from Fuel Dispenser
Stubborn stickers and decal residue can be a pain to remove, especially off of surfaces like stainless steel and painted plastic. It usually takes all of one's energy and elbow grease trying to scrape them off only to result in a tarnished surface. The below instructions explain an easy, effortless, safe way to remove adhesive without damaging surfaces.
What You Will Need:
- VIVX Graffiti Remover
- Nylon brush or plastic scraper
- Rubber gloves
- Safety glasses
Warnings: Contents of VIVX are flammable, contents under pressure. Use only as directed.
- Put on safety glasses and gloves before beginning process.
- Shake VIVX can vigorously before use.
- Pretest VIVX on a small, inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface.
- Spray VIVX directly onto adhesive from at least 6-8 inches away.
- Wait a few seconds to allow the solution to soak in. Then, using brush or scraper carefully, but firmly, scrub off the adhesive.
- After adhesive has been removed, rinse the treated surface with water.
- Repeat cleaning process as necessary until stain is completely removed.