It can be difficult for customers to try and clean their windshields during the chilly, winter months. If your squeegee bucket’s wiper fluid freezes, then it could drive away potential customers. To ensure that your wiper fluid cleaner doesn’t freeze anymore, follow these easy instructions, utilizing FRIGO® Winter Additive.
What You Will Need:
- Windshield wiper fluid (for best results use ORUS® Squeegee Bucket Solution)
- FRIGO Winter Additive
- FRIGO Thermometer
- Access to water
Warning: Use in well ventilated area. Never use or store near ignition source.
1.Check forecast or use good judgement to determine the lowest expected temperature for the day of use.
2. Fill bucket with water and mix in squeegee bucket solution.
3. Using FRIGO Thermometer or the chart below, add the respective number of FRIGO “pumps” to the windshield wiper fluid depending on the lowest expected temperature for the day of use.
- (Example: If the lowest expected temperature is 22ºF, add 2 pumps to every 1 gallon of solution.)
- TIP: Temperatures can drop considerably overnight. Always mix for the lowest expected temperature.
4. Pour completed mixture into squeegee bucket for customer use.
Editor's note: this post was originally published in July 2016 and has been revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness