How to Polish Fuel Dispensers
Even after a good deep clean, there is still something more that could make your fuel dispensers look their best. Go the extra mile by polishing your equipment with LUXSS Wipes! Polishing does more than shine and impress, it adds a protective finish and can prevent future stains and damages. And the task just got easier to do with LUXSS Wipes. This simple process removes everything from finger prints, scuffs, smoke film, dirt and grime, AND leave behind a non-oily, silicone-based film to shine and protect!
What You Will Need:
- LUXSS Wipes
*Clean surfaces with OTIS Multi-Surface Cleaner prior to polishing for best results*
- Remove one LUXSS wipe and seal the container to prevent the other wipes from drying out.
- One wipe should be enough to polish multiple surfaces. For detailed cleaning or smaller surfaces, squeeze excess solution from wipe and then begin cleaning.
- Use the LUXSS Wipe to polish hard surfaces and equipment. Apply even pressure. Safe and effective to use on hoses, nozzles, cradles and elsewhere.
- (Specially designed for painted metal, stainless steel, wood surfaces, plastic laminate, rubber and more)
- Use as many wipes as necessary until satisfied with results.