How to Remove Soda Stains from Concrete
Are you all too familiar with that gross, sticky stain of soda that was spilled on the concrete days ago? This may be the case for many convenience stores and gas stations. But with this easy way to get rid of soda stains, you won’t have to bear the sight of a soda spilled forecourt ever again!
What You Will Need:
- 2 empty (32 oz.) spray bottles – one labeled as OTIS and the other labeled as WATER
- OTIS Super Concentrate
- A push broom or scrubbing brush
- To make the cleaning mixture, combine 3 scoops (tsp) of the OTIS and 32 oz. of water into an OTIS 32oz. spray bottle. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill an additional spray bottle with 32oz. of water.
- Gather both spray bottles and begin the cleaning process.
- Using the “jet stream” setting on the spray bottle, apply OTIS directly on the soda stain.
- Allow OTIS to soak in for 1-2 seconds, then use a broom to brush out the stain.
- Rinse off the stain by spraying the same spot with WATER.
- Continue spraying stain by alternating between OTIS and WATER until the stain is completely removed.