After taking the time to clean equipment, go the extra mile to polish and make it look nice for your customers. Polishing does more than shine and impress; if done the right way it adds a protective finish and can prevent future stains and damages. This process will remove everything from finger prints, smoke film, scuffs, dirt and grime, and leave behind a non-oily, silicone-based film to shine and protect!
What You Will Need:
- LUXSS Wipes
*For best results, clean surface with OTIS Multi-Surface Cleaner prior to polishing*
- Remove one wipe from container, then close cap so the wipes don't dry out.
- One wipe should be enough to cover multiple surfaces. For detailed cleaning or smaller surfaces, squeeze excess solution from wipe and then begin cleaning.
- Applying even pressure, use the LUXSS Wipe to polish hard surfaces and equipment.
- (Specially designed for painted metal, stainless steel, wood surfaces, plastic laminate, rubber and more)
- Repeat using as many wipes as necessary.