How to Polish Equipment
After taking the time to clean equipment, go the extra mile to polish and make it look nice for your customers. Polishing does more than shine and impress; if done the right way it adds a protective finish and can prevent future stains and damages. This process will remove everything from finger prints, smoke film, scuffs, dirt and grime, and leave behind a non-oily, silicone-based film to shine and protect!
What You Will Need:
- LUXSS Wipes
*For best results, clean surface with OTIS Multi-Surface Cleaner prior to polishing*
- Remove one wipe from container, then close cap so the wipes don't dry out.
- One wipe should be enough to cover multiple surfaces. For detailed cleaning or smaller surfaces, squeeze excess solution from wipe and then begin cleaning.
- Applying even pressure, use the LUXSS Wipe to polish hard surfaces and equipment.
- (Specially designed for painted metal, stainless steel, wood surfaces, plastic laminate, rubber and more)
- Repeat using as many wipes as necessary.