Have you ever had a paint job ruined but it wasn’t quite bad enough to go through the effort of getting it redone? It could have been caused by weather, vandalism, or just be worn out from over the years. Though it might not be very noticeable, it will be noticed for being taken care of. Here is an easy way to fix and “touch up” those chips and markings that might be left on your site with CAF touch Up Paint.
What You Will Need:
- CAF Touch Up Paint
*Order the exact custom color you need by contacting a CAF representative*
- Always pretest color match of this product on a small, inconspicuous area before use.
- Open lid and press the sponge applicator against surface to be painted. Squeeze bottle to start flow of paint.
- Apply paint evenly, using a dabbing motion. For best results, apply multiple, thin coats, allowing sufficient dry time between coats.
- Reapply as many times as necessary until satisfied with results.
- After use: Rinse applicator tip, and use a disposable towel to soak up water remaining in sponge. Secure cap for storage.