One of the top complaints when visiting a gas station is the gross smell from the squeegee buckets. But using a fuel station’s windshield cleaning solution doesn’t have to always be a negative experience. The following instructions explain an easy way to eliminate the foul odor that infests squeegee buckets and cleans glass better on a daily basis.
What You Will Need:
- Squeegee bucket or clean container
- ORUS Ultra Concentrate Glass Cleaner
- Ensure the bucket or mixing container you are using is clean and empty.
- In bucket, add 2.5 gallons of water.
- Place one scoop of ORUS in container and gently stir. ORUS dissolves quickly and can be used within seconds of mixing.
- Place this solution into squeegee bucket for customer use. The solution doubles as a disinfectant and a powerful window cleaner that can be directly applied to windshield for cleaning purposes.
- Replace solution daily.