While trash cans are a convenient place to keep garbage and waste on the inside, over time they can accumulate filth and residue on the outside (especially industrial cans). Here is an effortless way to clean a garbage can without scrubbing or using harsh chemicals!
What You Will Need:
- 2 empty (32 oz.) spray bottles – one labeled as OTIS and the other labeled as WATER
- OTIS Super Concentrate
- Cleaning rag
- To create cleaning mixture, combine 3 scoops (tsp) of the OTIS and 32 oz. of water into OTIS spray bottle. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill WATER bottle with 32 oz. of water.
- Gather both spray bottles and continue to cleaning process.
- Using the “mist” setting on the OTIS bottle, spray all surfaces of the trash can.
- Repeat Step 2 using the WATER spray bottle.
- Use cloth to wipe all sprayed surfaces of the can.
- Repeat process as necessary until satisfied with results